Inspired by a post I saw by Super Healthy Kids, I decided to make my kids pink pancakes for breakfast this morning! The trick to the pink color is the use of beet puree! To eliminate some of the work in the morning, I cooked and pureed the beets the day before, as suggested by […]
Getting some extra nutrition and fiber into your snacks and meals is easy if you know what to put where! In this case, the WHAT is FLAXSEED, ground, whole or in its oil form, and the WHERE is just about anywhere! The health benefits of flaxseed are numerous. It fights cholesterol, bone loss, diabetes, heart […]
Thank you everyone for participating and supporting both Raising Natural Kids and the great companies (Apple Park and eco-kids) that sponsored this giveaway! Here are the winners: The eco-kids eco-eggs coloring kit – Lauren McMasters and The Apple Park PJs and Picnic Pal – Theresa Hooker! Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:00 p.m. tomorrow, March 27 to claim your […]
In December, I had the pleasure of appearing on Suzanne Somer’s new online talk show. It was a great experience and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity! This appearance sparked a new series of blog posts about how to eliminate (as much as possible) the toxins in our homes. The first post […]
The What’s and Why’s of a Doula via My Experience I fully believe that if it wasn’t for my birthing support team, which consisted of my midwife, doula, mom and husband, that I would not have had what was as close as could be to the birth that I wanted for my son. When I […]
Most Commented Posts
- The ‘Ins and Outs’ of Essential Oils by Someone who Knows By RNK Community on August 28, 2013 183
- Wait! Don’t Wash That Newborn! By RNK Community on April 13, 2012 83
- This Just In: I am officially THAT MOM – Saying No to TBHQ and other Junk in Foods By RNK Community on November 2, 2011 50
email@example.com on “FA Facebook Qs” Very Nice Site, Love it
Valerie Graham on The ‘Ins and Outs’ of Essential Oils by Someone who Knows Michelle, you learned just how strong essential oils can be! ...
Valerie Graham on The ‘Ins and Outs’ of Essential Oils by Someone who Knows Hi Kelli, You can diffuse cinnamon into the air, it's great ...
Valerie Graham on The ‘Ins and Outs’ of Essential Oils by Someone who Knows Hi Taylor, You should be fine with inhaling - ...
Most Liked Posts
- Cleaning up ‘Cradle Cap’ By raisingnaturalkids on August 26, 2014 1
- Even the skin of Oranges Have Food Dye!? Looking at Each Food Dye Individually By RNK Community on April 6, 2011 0
- American Cheese, A Disgrace to Our Country’s Namesake? By RNK Community on August 8, 2011 0